The purpose of setting values / high ethical conduct to IIQS members is to ensure that IIQS Members actions contribute to create a better society. The following shall be construed as a general guide and not as a denial of the existence of other duties and rights equally imperative though not specifically mentioned. Its provisions bind the members just as the provisions of the IIQS Bylaws bind them.
Members of IIQS shall
- Maintain Professional Integrity.
- Maintain confidentiality and avoid conflict of interest.
- Maintain Process and procedures without favouritism.
- Maintain proficiency and competence truthfully.
- Maintain minimum 20 CPD hours every Year.