Home / Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation and Refund Policy
IIQS Membership Refund/Cancellation Policy
- The Indian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (IIQS) reserves the right to refuse/cancel a membership in the IIQS.
- If NPA refuses a new or renewing membership, registrants will be offered a refund.
- Membership cancellations received within 14 days of registration may be eligible to receive a full refund less $35 service fee.
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
- Cancellations will be accepted via phone, fax or e-mail, and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
- All benefits and incentives received by participant must be cancelled/returned to the IIQS.
- All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder.
- Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and/or transaction number.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
These above policies apply to all IIQS memberships unless otherwise noted in the corresponding program materials. Please read all individual program information thoroughly.
We will share news and latest event update.