Note: Online Registration Only / No Entry Without Prior Registration
Indian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (IIQS) is a Non-Profitable professional body of Quantity Surveyors
- Their members include the professionals working in the field of – Quantity Surveying, Cost Management, Commercial Management, Contract Management, Property Development, Engineering & related fields
- The professional body was formed in December 1998
- Ever since its inception, regular monthly Continuing Professional Development events, seminars are convened for its members.
- It helps the members to grow academically as well as professionally
- IIQS, incorporated under Section 25 of the Companies Act 1956 (No. 1 of 1956) in India on 14 October 2011
- IIQS stances affiliated with the Embassy of India – Indian Cultural Centre, Doha, Qatar, since June 2013.