Director & Global Executive Director
Jacob Joby is the Chief Development Officer at Asite Solutions Limited in UAE and has a total of 24 years of vast experience in Business Development, Real Estate Development, Contracts & Procurement, Construction & Project Management, Reviews & Audits etc. He is also one of the founding members of IIQS.
He has an MBA (UK) and a Bachelor in Civil Engineering (India).
Jacob holds professional memberships from various international professional bodies. He is Fellow of Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (FAIQS), Certified Cost Engineer from AACE International, USA and Member of Indian Institute of Quantity Surveyors – India (MIIQS).
BE (Civil), MBA, CCE, FAIQS, MIIQS,
Communication & Negotiation
• Good grammar and spelling
• The etiquette of written communication
• Common formats for reports
• Presentation of figures and data
• How to deliver a report at a meeting
• How to structure and deliver a presentation
• Objectives and strategy for a negotiation
• The process of negotiation.
• Planning legislations
• Banned substances
• Writing letters or other formal documents
• Compiling a report
• Compiling minutes of meetings
• Producing pricing documents
• Delivering reports at meetings
• Taking part in interviews e.g. for contractor selection
• Giving presentations to staff or project teams
• Negotiating a contract sum or final account
• Agreeing the value of an instruction.