Director & Global Professional Development Chair
Paul is a qualified Chartered Quantity Surveyor, possessing more than 29 years of working experience in the construction industry, out of which 24 years have been gained in the U.A.E with leading Contractors, Consultants and Clients. He is currently working asa Senior Contracts Administrator with Dubai Aviation Engineering Projects, Govt. of Dubai, U.A.E, for the last 18 years. He hasvast experience in the field of Commercial Management and Contract Administration.
Paul has achieved various academic qualifications viz. L.L.M (Construction Law & Practice) from University of Salford-(UK), M.Sc.,(CPM) from Heriot-Watt University-(UK), and B.E.(Civil), from Osmania University -India.
Paul holds professional memberships from various international professional bodies including the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors -UK (MRICS), Chartered Institute of Buildings –UK (ICIOB), Institution of Surveyors -India (MIS) and Indian Institute of Quantity Surveyors -India (MIIQS).
Paul is a trained RICS assessor and participates as a panel member in professional interviews conducted by RICS and IIQS. He devotes most of his free time to organize professional development events and mentoring APC candidates.
L.L.M, M.Sc. (CPM), B.E, MIIQS, MIS, ICIOB, MRICS
Director & Global Chairman -Professional Development, IIQS
Diversity, inclusion and Team working
• How team members are selected and appointed
• The role played by the various team members
• The importance and business value of diversity in a team
• Formal communication processes within the team
• Inclusive communications
• How partnering and collaborative working affects the team
• Knowledge of Unconscious bias
• Supply chain management.
• Internal diversity and inclusion polices, including any applicable to non-discrimination or anti-harassment in the workplace